Stringer Topo V19.01 uses a Civil Survey Solutions V19 license. Following installation you will be placed on a 30 day evaluation and require a V19 license key for permenant/extended usage. All subscription customers automatically receive V19 license keys which can be obtained from the Civil Survey Solutions Subscription Portal.
- The Enumerate Segments command now includes a button to create the segment and click in the drawing to create another segment with the same settings
- When a new Parcel is created using the Multiple Parcels command, the parcel name is adopted from the Plan Number (input in the Project Settings) is included with a parcel number, incrementing as each parcel is selected.
- The ePlan Annotations form pick list of Type has been widened to show the full width of all inputs
- When the Multi Parcel command is used, the parcel name automatically increments the parcel number (eg: 200\PS123456 for one parcel, and the next will prefill with name 201\PS123456)
- MGA2020 is now supported as a coordinate system
- Fixed a problem with Parcel Linkages losing the added linkages when the form was saved or the ePlan export was executed
- The Parcel Linkages, Parcel Use dropdown has been widened to show the full width of the inputs
- Civil 3D platform users
- Having non-ePlan COGO points in the drawing would prevent the ePlan XML output from processing. This has now been addressed – only ePlan related COGO points are included in the ePlan XML export process.
- After deleting ePlan points and segments, Stringer ePlan will flag an issue with segment/s that don’t have points at both ends and offer to remove the segment. This was causing the software to generate a repeated error message.
- Known issues
- Only one drawing should be open at the time of ePlan XML export, to prevent other drawing objects from being included in the export
- Currently Enumerate Segments does not support arcs in the polyline. This would need to be manually edited in the output .xml if required.