Stringer Topo V20.21 uses a Civil Survey Solutions V20 license. Following installation you will be placed on a 30 day evaluation and require a V20 license key for permenant/extended usage. All subscription customers automatically receive V20 license keys which can be obtained from the Civil Survey Solutions Subscription Portal.
- Stringer Quadrant bearings now correctly draw the Line and Point using the cadastral commands.
- The HD command now correctly displays distances to 3 decimal places.
- The HDG command now correctly displays distances to 3 decimal places.
- ‘Draw Cadastral Line’ now allows the user to create points without the addition of a polyline.
- Resolved an error in Bricscad that was causing ‘Export Point Group’ to export an empty file.
- Str_dtxt has been created to allow users to create text along objects easier.