Stringer Topo V22.0 uses a Civil Survey Solutions V22 license. Following installation, you will be placed on a 30 day evaluation and require a V22 license key for permanent/extended usage. All subscription customers automatically receive V22 license keys which can be obtained from the Civil Survey Solutions Subscription Centre.
Improvements & Fixes
- Released for Civil 3D 2022 & AutoCAD 2022.
- Resolved issue with Traverse Editor causing crashes when being operated.
- Resolved issue where breaklines using ‘Multi-coded points’, were being reported as Crossing Breaklines.
- Draw Cadastral Lines now correctly applies the elevation to new points.
- Compare Points/Lines (COMP) no longer causes the software to crash when exiting the command early.
- The Stringing Tool, Join Selection (JS), now correctly creates the string for the selected Strings.
- Command Join Point Number Range (JPNR) now correctly Strings the entered Point Range.
- When starting a new drawing. The user needs to save before performing any Stringer commands or the software will crash.
- When using ‘Multi Code Segment’ Exiting the command before selecting the second point will bring up an error message. The user can safely exit the error window that appears.