Get educational access to Civil Survey Applications products.
We believe in supporting students and educators in learning the skills and tools necessary today to launch your career and build a better tomorrow.
We provide free educational access to our civil engineering and surveying software: Civil Site Design and Stringer Survey Suite. We also help educational institutions, such as universities and TAFEs, to implement our software into their curriculum.
Both Civil Site Design and Stringer Survey Suite work inside Civil 3D, AutoCAD and BricsCAD. This means that you will need to download and install at least one of them. All offer student versions of the software.
Apply for Educational Access – Civil Site Design and Stringer Topo
As a student studying Civil Engineering and/or Surveying at an education institution, apply for 12 months of free access to Civil Site Design and Stringer Survey Suite.
If you are an education institution needing information or assistance regarding implementation of Civil Site Design and/or Stringer Survey Suite, please contact us and we’ll assist you.
- Must have Civil 3D or AutoCAD installed
- View the software installation guide for more detail
Eligibility and Usage:
- Students and faculty from accredited educational institutions (colleges, universities and TAFEs) are welcome to apply
- You must have a valid email address that’s associated with your university domain. Example: .edu
- Educational licences will be issued for 12 months. Your licence must only be used for non-commercial purposes
Please note: Educational Licenses may not be used for development of any organisation’s products or services and they must not be shared with any third parties.