Stringer Topo V20.00 uses a Civil Survey Solutions V20 license. Following installation you will be placed on a 30 day evaluation and require a V20 license key for permenant/extended usage. All subscription customers automatically receive V20 license keys which can be obtained from the Civil Survey Solutions Subscription Portal.
- Stringer Topo has been updated to work on the Civil 3D 2020, AutoCAD 2020 (including AutoCAD derivatives) and BricsCAD V19 platforms.
- When exporting points to CSV files from Point Groups command, users can now type the Number of Decimal Places for coordinates in the command line.
- The surface engine has been redeveloped for BricCAD and AutoCAD and surface name will now add a prefix of “STR-“ before it.
- When creating COGO Points, it now has the option to get elevation from current surface in the elevation settings.
- Model Viewer improved across all platforms
- More default objects available
- Ability to import 3DS and OBJ files
- Extrusions: use polylines to represent buildings and fences